Saturday, March 20, 2010

Go Couture!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awesome day spent with Babylove today. Had our brunch at BBQ Chicken again. Ya, I know right.
Yaw'll must thinking, "Keep eating there, not sian meh? Some more yesterday just ate that!"
NOPE! It's damn damn damn nice! Hehehehehe, Especially their BlackPepperChicks. (:
Bet Cass,BBG must be damn jealous, cause she can't watch the Korean shows. Hahahaha. KoreanGirl90!

Walked to Taka since we've no idea where are heading to. Decided to go visit Kinokuniya to check our books!
Then Babylove said "Can go your JuicyCouture! :D" So yup, we went in.
Saw this necklace, "Love at second sight" HAHAHAHA, the first time I saw it, I dont really like it?
Because I wanted the other design but they dont have. Tried on that piece of pretty little thing.

Me: "See!!"
Babylove: "Wow! Very nice~! You like? Want?"
Me: "Yup...huh, I dont know lei~"
Babylove: "You want anot?" <- act fierce! Hahahahaha!
Me: *Look at the salesgirl then look at the boyfriend*
Babylove: "We'll take it luh! Got new one?"

Keep "HEHEHE" secretly in my heart. Never regret buying it! Hehehehehehe!
But I think if buy this mean no more LadyGaga Monster Earpiece! D:
Hmmmm..... :\

Off to WismaAtria and he decided to try MACARONS. 6macarons. 5 for him and 1 for me. Hee.
Funny part coming already. Continue reading hor! :D
After tasting that round thing. I decided to tweet about it, cause it was too sweet! THEN...

Me: *Took out iPhone, Twitterific, start typing!* .... *trying to find the word 'Macarons' secretly*
BECAUSE I DONT WANNA EMBARRASS MYSELF CAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO SPELL!!
Babylove: "M-A-C-A-R-O-N-S macarons!"
Me: "HEY!!! O.O!!!"
Babylove: "HAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN READ YOUR MIND MY LOVE!"
Me: "Tsk! Who say I wanna tweet about it!"

EXPOSED!! Hahahahahah! Like retarded only! Quite funny.

Off to Iluma, damn last minute, watched KIDNAPPERS. Ratings 4 and a half! (Cause I so scared)
I think I keep squeeze his hands. Hehehehe! Watch until out of breathe lei. So poorthing. Hahaha.
HOME SWEET HOME!!

Okay luh, tired already. Show you my thing okay? :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Okay, I'm so hungry now, but retainers are on already. Lazy to remove it, eat, brush teeth then put in back. ):

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
P/s: *Secret message*