Thursday, January 14, 2010

Your Love Is My Drug - Ke$ha

Hey all, I'm back from "meet-the-bbgirls-session". Hehehe!

Photobucket

Both of them know I'm very happy today, cos I met alot of friends on the way here and there. Hehehehe! Most important one is my "eat-as-much-as-you-can" buddy, LIPING and that 22years old woman! Hahahahaha! ^^ She say I skinnier!! :O Nonsense only hor.

Woohoo-ness! Went to Bershka(is that how you spell it?), saw an ex colleague there. Then walked passed FredPerry and saw Suz and Jacob and Topshop, Belle! Hahaha! Okay! Act one know the whole Singapore la! :$ Hehehehe.

Bestfriend accompanied me to alot of places and omg I REALLY REALLY WANT THAT PINK CAMERA!!! ): It's like, "Love at first sight"..."Love is in the air" kind of feeling when I saw it! Hehehe! Saw it online a months ago!! But sure ex, but today went to the boutique, surprisingly, like cheap only!! :O Tmr tmr! Baby will follow me and give me opinions.

And now, bbgirls time! (:

Photobucket
^CheapThrillsie~

Photobucket
Photobucket
I don't know why they look so sian, so I decided to.....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Play with my Taptap game, with GOOD SONGS! //blah.
Dawn's really one noobhead in tap tap! >:8[ Gordon!! Let her practice lei!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We started camwhoring/chittery-chat @ Ion's restroom from 11pm to 11.30pm! D: CAN'T HELP IT.

Photobucket
She in her own world! -.- zzz Hahahaha!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Act one "papa-rat-zeeee" photo! -.- Mini gaga!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Snow white too tall, must tippie toey! ):
SO TALL FOR WHAT! (U)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dawn's sick! Must report to Gordon, she lesbian for 2sec. Hehehehe!

Photobucket
Photobucket

P/s: Cancel all the sad entry posts/tweet posts, okay actually not sad, is paranoid much. I'm happy now, so be jealous! >:8O

P/ss: Irritating, Jiajia better meet me soon! Hmpf! I bet you regret for not meeting me today! HAHAHAHA! If not this post sure full of your face! //blah + //urfac!!!

P/sss: Hurray, I can't wait to meet the babyboyfriend tmr! Cos it feels like we haven't met for 1week alr, I'm dying! ):