Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Town Not

Just got home from a date with the boyfriend. Had his favourite FFN for brunch and then off to catch at movie at PlazaSing.Today's like a movie marathon day. Movie after movie.

Movie 1: Invictus
Ratings: 4 and a half.

I dont mind watching it again! Heh, I like how that black president inspire people! :O

Movie 2: Tooth Fairy
Ratings: 4 and a half.

Super hilarious! Just go watch it.

Hmmm, we wanted to watch another but the boyfriend's too tired. ): Had super huge nuggets feast after the movies. He's one siaokia. He ordered 20pcs nuggets. We really vacuum the whole nuggets. Hahaha! Nothing left on the tray! Seriously! Hahahahaha, And he's blaming me for making him put on weight! But eating means happy right right right? :D

Home sweet home and bumped into Val! ^^ It's been so soooo long since I last saw her. :O Heh. Glad that she's doing fine too yea. (:

Sigh, when was the last time I went town? I dont remember but I know I went with bestie. After soooo long, I only went town like once? ): Boring. My life's so boring now except for happy moments with the boyfriend and bbgs.

Oh wells...

NO MONEY NO TALK. ($.$)

Wished my family were rich. ):

P/s: Baby, I guess one day wasn't enough for us? I miss you already. ):

P/ss: After yesterday, I found out my waterproof eyeliner is not so waterproof anymore.