Thursday, January 21, 2010

RayBan


I'm so bored.
Are you bored?
What do you do when you're bored? :O

Random but, I'm watching BOF again! :$
Like handsome only uh? Hee(high pitched)
*Heart melts* HAHAHAHA!
The boyfriend's gonna be jealous. :$

Photobucket
My eyebrows like missing? Hahahaha! Hair so little!
Can I draw my eyebrows like those minahs?
HAHAHA! KIDDING!!!
But seriously, I buaytahan my eyebrows! ):

Photobucket
And my nose, like flat huh?
How to make your nose sharper?
The boyfriend say must do the Eskimo kiss style alot of times.
But like cannot uh? HE ANYHOW ONLY! :@

P/s: I love spending 24hours with you! :$ Maybe I should ask my father for the keys and we conquer my second home and stay there together! Hahaha! Can house party! :O

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

P/ss: Sorry to take up 2minutes of your time for reading this meaningless post.
I'm just bored. Teehee^^