Friday, January 15, 2010

And Then...

I deleted the angry post okay? I'm feeling better now! :O Hee!

Oh wells, anyway, Baby picked me up from work today instead of clubbing. ^^


Do not watch NEW YORK, I LOVE YOU.


Love ge pi uh! Dont even understand what that movie was trying to say! -.-
Hahahaha! Waste of time! If you're out and you want to sleep, watch this movie okay.
Sure toh after 8mins.



And yea, here's all the pictures taken on Thursday.
 
*Warning: May contain 3/4 full of the boyfriend's phot0s.


Photobucket
Photobucket

 Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 Photobucket
Photobucket
▲And then he just gotta haolian our iPhones. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
▲He's one vain pork, ya, PORK. Hahahaha! 

Photobucket
▲xia0devil_fiqx@hotmail.com ^^
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Cheap thrillsie again! Nothing much but yeah, happy with what I bought.

Photobucket
Photobucket
▲He bought it 10secs after I said this is nice! Kekeke.

Photobucket
Sakae Sushi for dinner.

OOH OOH OOH!!
He forced me to take this picture!

Photobucket
▲It's called the "Act-like-tourist" post!
HAHAHA! He said I looked like dwarf

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
▲SEE! TOLD YOU!!!! >:8O Hahaha!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
▲I have no idea what he's doing. Testing his teeth.
In his own world already!

Photobucket
▲Really very sharp one eh! Dangerous animal! LOL!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Okay, tired already! Hehehe!

Oh yeh, met up with Jiajia the haolian today just for lunch and then cabbed to work.
I know I've said this like 5 times or so? But...
I REALLY THINK I CAN WIN THE BEST EMPLOYEE AWARD!
I was 1 hour early! Hehehehe! ^^

GOODNIGHT!

Photobucket

XX