Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Blind Side

I'm back! Back from a date. A date with babylove. Hee! We kept eating macs. OhGawd! Macs macs macs! I eat macs when I'm at work also. D: I've already put on more weight this month! My mother said to me this afternoon, "You better do some hand exercise if not you're going to have butterfly wings!!" She meant, flabbier arms! //eww!

Okay anyway, back to the topic...

I accompanied baby to Sembawang for his friend's birthday.Aljunied to Sembawang is no joke. Like really 1 hour ride you know! We left early and then headed to Bugis instead of town! Caught a movie at Iluma and then home sweet home.

Photobucket
^The Blind Side
Ratings: Full marks!

Go watch and you'll know why. (: Big mike ftw! Hahahaha! Baby wanna be like him. -.-

I love today, it's filled with so much joy, overflowing laughter and nonsense. I made up alot of dash dot dash jokes and stuff. Hee! (:

And now I can't wait till sun rise, cause it means we're meeting and spending more time together.

P/s: Today is a happy day! ^^ Don't you think so?