Thursday, December 24, 2009

That Boy Is A Monsterx

Last night's @ PowerHouse.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Free one, BabyJohnnyWalker. Hahahah!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I found my another SnowWhite!! But she always act emo, draw circles! ):

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My VampireBoy♥

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
YINGPING! LAST WARNING! DONT SO HIGH! LOL.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Happening night! ^^ But the crowd like gangsterz paradize. >=8[

The rest are all up in facebook. (:

Photobucket
EDWARD+BELLA!♥(Inside joke)

Photobucket
My SnowWhite. (:

Photobucket
Bbygirls!! (:

xx

My complexion is getting better but I'm getting fatter! HAHAHAHA! THANKS MAN!