Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Take Me On The Floorxx

Photobucket
Photobucket

A short trip to Popular with the sister. Bought alot of papers for X'mas cards. Hehehehe! The sun again, free flow like non-stop hitz. >:[ Had shaker fries for lunch. Yipee-ness. I bought something to cheer myself up. Hahahha! I think I've changed my wallet for 1000000x this month already. D: Hehehehe.

Photobucket
Photobucket
▲Swee anot?
Chocolates! I've yet to try it. I think not nice one. Hahhahaha. Box nice can already.

Home sweet home and then last minute changes. The boyfriend accompanied me to collect my pay. ^^ Happy_girlnextdoor.com already. Hahahahaha! Treat him to PIZZAHUT! D: Yes, we're getting fatter and fatter. I like can already. Hahahaha.

P/s: We meet 4days in a row! Wheeee~ ^^

P/ss: I'M CRAVING FOR POPEYE'S MASH POTATO. I ONLY WANT THE SAUCE! :B

Photobucket

NIGHTZ MOFOLOs! ^^