Saturday, October 24, 2009

Today I...

1) Followed Ris Low's fashion. Leopard pringggz! (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Self-made black tank top, Leopard Pringggz leggings from F21, Bag from F21 online)

2) Over come my confidence of wearing sleevelesssss! I have chubby arms, that's why I rarely wear sleeveless, but yesterday I just feel like putting on a sleeveless top. Together with my Leopard pringggz leggings. Hehehehe!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
I should eat lesser cause...you see you see! Chubby cheeks! LOL! I scared later old already will sag. D:
My birthday wish will be...SHARPER NOSE PLEASE? ^^ Maybe like Pinocchio? Kidding kidding. Hehehe!!

3) Met up with the sexy white chick after 3weeks?? :DDD Happy kidzxz. Like lots of catch up to doooolulu!
Photobucket

Check out my awesome classic thingsss. Hahaha!

Photobucket
My new camera pouch from MacDonalds(Dont know how many years ago one)and DOWNGRADED OHONE! ^^ Love it love it! :D

Photobucket
Dear Daniel. My new scandal. LOL!

Went to find LP awhile cause we got no where to go. Hahaha! Hopeless people. We got bored, I GOT BORED, then I decided to do some silly things in public. LOL!

I shoved myself into this big thang'
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Waited for the clock to strike 9pm, then off to cine. Back to the old days at cine. Felt a little weird though. Hmmm, saw alot of familiar faces. (: And like finally, saw Expensive Chanel lei! "Act yi ke slim" LOL!

LP and I can't decide to go Zouk or Rebel. Took us from 9.30pm all the way to 12plus to decide. Hahahaha! I went home first to change, cause I dont feel like wearing my 'Ris Low' thing to club. Like funny only~ Some more I wore slippers. Hahahaha! Slippers to club is totally OUT OF MY LIST!

Photobucket
Okay bye! ^^ Peace out, G-forcersz! \m/