Saturday, October 17, 2009

Questions??

01. Who was your last text from?
My sister.

02. Your relationship status?
Attached.

03. Have you ever lost a close friend?
Yes.

04. What is your current mood?
BORED TO DEATH. I think I want to kill myself.

05. How many siblings do you have?
1.

06. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
Samantha Chan.

07. Where do you wish you were right now?
Some cold country! Perth, maybe Korea, maybe NYC?

08. Have a crazy side?
I think everyone does. Right?

09. Ever had a near death experience?
I think so?

10. Something you do a lot?
Eat! ^^ My boyfriend say, means I happy! ^^

11. Angry at anyone?
I think no.

12. What’s stopping you from going for the person you like?
Nothing.

13. When was the last time you cried?
Like 2days ago.

14. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
Yessss.

15. What you think about when you are falling asleep?
What's for breakfast the next morning. :D

16. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Syafiq!

17. What is your favorite song?
Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis.

18. What are you doing right now?
Answering all these nonsense. I'm so bored. D:

19. Who do you trust right now?
Syafiq,Hengsweecheng&my sister.

20. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
My secondary school.

21. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
Yesssss.

22. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
PP!

23. Describe your life in one word?
SATISFIED.

24. Who are you thinking of right now?
Syafiqqqqqqqqqq.

25. What should you be doing right now?
Eating? Shopping at a flea but no one else is free. ):

26. What are you listening to?
New Perspective - Panic! At The Disco.

27. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
Priscilla's loverboi_90! :D

28. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
I think my sister? Fighting over pimple cream? HAHAHAHAHAHA! LAST NIGHT JOKE!

29. Do you act differently around the person you like?
No.

30. What is your natural hair color?
Black.

31. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Syafiq's brother!

32. Who was the last person to make you sad?
My mother, cos she buy me Chee Cheong Fun for breakfast and I didnt have the craving for it. Disappointed. LOL. D:

33. What do you hear?
Small bengs downstairs my block playing HOTEL ROOM-PITULLLLLL. -_-
That song so out alr.

34. Is your hair curly or straight?
Straight.

35. Has anyone ever called you “scrumptious” before?
Dont know.

36. Do you have a best friend?
HENGSWEECHENG.

37. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
YAAAAAA, Held his legs also I think! LOL.

38. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
Yes, on msn, to make it colourful.

39. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
COMFORT CAB. D:

40. Are you happy with life right now?
Yesss.

41. Are you currently jealous?
I think no lei.

42. What jewelry are you currently wearing?
I lost my studds again. ):

43. What were you doing on friday night?
Home waiting for some person to come online.

44. Have you ever had your heart broken?
YES.

45. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
I think no lei.

46. Is there anybody you’re really disappointed in right now?
I think sometimes have sometimes dont have.

47. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
My lost retainers. D: Cos 300bucks to make one. Not both. Imagine...$$$

48. How late did you stay up last night and why?
2am? Msn.

49. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
No. LOL.