Monday, October 19, 2009

I Wanna...

...SCREAM EVERYTHING OUT!!!

OKAY, I WANT TO GO FOR THE KITTY LAB SINGAPORE (A Hello Kitty 35th Anniversary Project)

Photobucket
If I happen to go.........(which is confirmed!!!!) Expect full HELLO KITTY PICTURE POST soon okay! :D


Anyway, before I leave home for work...I got a text from MacDonalds?? D: Hahahahaha!
It says...


Photobucket
Photobucket

The phone design also like not very nice. Hahahah but......
Anyone wants to win for me? (:

Photobucket
LP downloaded new games! Hahahah! Cooking mama & my favourite Scrabble2! Didnt play Taptap today cause NO MOOD. ):

PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS

P/s: Your hug alone is enough to make me feel better.