Saturday, October 3, 2009

Full Moonnnnn. Voom voom.

Happy Chinese Mooncake Festival everyone! ^^

Photobucket
▲Hello Kitty Mooncakes for everyone! :DDDDD

So......



......off to town to meet up with Dion, hunt for Galissa's birthday gift. (: Drop by my work place to say Hi to my favourite LP. ^^ Hahahaha! Waited for Bestfriend to end school then off to Tanah Merah to Galissa's place.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GALISSA THE SKINNY ASS! YOU'RE NINETEEEEEEEEN!

The surprise for her's like.....FAILED! HAHAHAHA! But damn funny. Hmmm......

Food was great! Thanks to her maid. The lasagna's damn gooooooooood! Woohoo, but didnt eat much cos kinda full from the XXL Chicken.

Galissa's friend drove us to Tanah Merah MRT, awesome bestfriend waited with me til the superstart reached then she took the train to Pasir Ris and I, trained home together with Babyboizxz.
I dropped at Aljunied, while he continue the lonely journey to Harbour Front.

Okay, I can't wait for this Sunday to comeeee. Heheheh! ^^

Will upload pictures once Dion send it to me. (:

Meanwhile.....

Photobucket
▲Hello Kitty Pencils

Photobucket
▲Hello Kitty Cupcake

Photobucket
▲Hello Kitty iPod Cover

Photobucket
▲Hello Kitty Cup

NICE BO? NICE RIGHTTTTT! ^^

P/s: Baby, since you say it's kinda boringgggggg, THEN COME HOME LA! ): COME HOME PEI ME ABIT. Hahahaha! No brainssss! Or meet me for supper or whateverrrr! BOOHOO!!! ):