Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bravey

Babyboy♥ came over for dinner today. The mother prepared steamboat today! She invited him over. ^^ No special occasion! I think everyone enjoyed themselves today? YES? YES! ^^ The sister, the mother, and the father talked to him! Bb, I think my family loves you too! Hahahaha! He reached around 4ish to 5pm. I think cold sweat up his arse! Nervous break down! But overall, he brave kidz! \m/ Hehehehehe! I think my sister talked to him the most? Played poker cards and some ball games! HAHAHAHA! Lame one, but fun ttm! ^^

COME AGAIN FOR DINNER NEXT TIME! AND CASSANDRA, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, YOU ALSO COME HOR! ^^ :DDDD

JUST FOR FUN JOY & LAUGHTER:
Photobucket
(I KNOW! My face/teeth/hair! I just bathed, am putting on braces! :B)


P/s: Yay yay! ^^ I hope you enjoyed yourself at dinner today babylove!♥♥♥ (:
xoxo.