Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oh mandyy

Back from work with the LP. Hahahhaha! Didnt really eat much lei. ): Chicken rice is enough to last for the whole day.

Yesterday:
Sakae feast with the boyfriend was a success. Lasted for 2 hours. It's daaaaaaaaaamn worth it. Hehehehehe! ^^Y Seriously had fun. And we created a rice bomb!! I'll let the pictures do the talking for now! (:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
He said I look like G-FORCE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Photobucket

Remember the rice bomb I talked about?

Photobucket
Photobucket
We go hide all the rice inside! Hahahahahhahaa! Smart or what. (QQQ)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHA @ THE FACE! LOL.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Caught the movie, INGLORIOUS BASTERDS. DAAAAAMN NICE. HOHOHO, GO WATCH IF YOU'RE ONLY 18 AND ABOVE.

Rebel at night, wasn't planned. Last minute. Hehehe. I know I said, I wont step into Rebel again. But thenzzxz, I go with the flow. (:

Bestfriend, ME, Dora, Sabrina, Michelle! SEE! I CAN REMEMBER THEIR NAMES! ^^
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I can't even remember taking photo with this lady. ):

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
DORA, the exploraaa. ^^ You really very cute. Maintain uh! Hhahahaha! :D

P/s: Cause I think you're hot.