Saturday, August 1, 2009

Return of The Picnic Part 2

Oh hi! ^^ Its' already 6am in the morning. Bye July, Hello August! National Day decorations are all up everywhere, but it doesn't even feel like it. Hah! Oh wells, met up with Dawnie today. Suppose to wake up at 9am, but went back to sleep til 10am. Hahah! I'm always late when I meet her. ):
Photobucket
Hahahah! But but but but, today, I think miracle happen lei. ^^ I reach first!(
Cause I cab! :P)

Went Sentosa for tanning session! I think i complained like a bimbo! ): Not used the sun like I used to! ): Hahahaha! Wo hen sad! ): I think Dawn even more sad cause......(She'll know why.) Hahaha! Baby's so sweet, he checked the weather forecast.♥

Mister SUN did his job today! Confirm sunburn. But not as bad as last time. Hmmm, ate at vivo then went shopping. ^^ I keep buying clothes like non-stop hitz today! ): I'ma super broke arse already!! Wo even hen sad!! ): Slack at the open aired area upstairs then bus ride down to town to meet The Bestfriend! ^^ She screwed up her test! (Confirm pass fail!) Hahahahahahha! X)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She dont let me buy it! ): Sho kawaiizxz lo! ^^\/
Photobucket

Went to Candy Empire and...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
__________

Met Baby and his peng you! ^^ They hen friendly and very nice people! :DDD Heeheehee!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

__________

Then, off to our secret slacking place! HAHAHAHA! SECRETZZXZ! :DDDD This is where the picnic part 2 comes. Hehehehe! Chips, Chocolates, Sweets, Gummi bear and not forgetting my one and only precious...CUP NOODLES! ^^\/ Slack for hours after hours. Laugh til I want to faint. Hahahahah!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hen cutezzxz! ^^\/

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket
P/s: "This is our tradition!!" - PS inside joke! :DD

Pris: You guess got how many bears inside?
Baby: I one day eat only one okay! Then you will know inside got how many!

Hahahahah! Why ni sho cutezz??! ^^

Okay, GOODNIGHT! :DDD

ILOVEYOU
,SYAFIQ!