Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dotaz.

Ohai, I'm back from work. (: Today's sales, really buay tahan! 8.35pm's the FIRST and the LAST sales! OHMYGAWD! Was looking forward til work ends. Cause TheBoyfriend's picking me up from work! (: He confirm happy, cause he finally bought his laptop charger, he can dota 4eva liaozxz. Hahahhaha!

Went over to ION to get my YAMIYOGURT! Wanted the TAKE HOME PACK, but then, no more already! ): But the regular one's just fine, even though it's NOT ENOUGH! HAHAHAHAHA! Bus ride home and and slack again! ^^V

For the GUAILAN BESTFRIEND to read(so you those not my GLBFF, skip this part hor.) : YAY! I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU LATER, YOU THIS WHITE CHICK! LOL. (QQQ) AND AND AND, I THINK IM NOT GOING CP ALREADY! I GO OTHER PLACE SHOP ALONE UNTIL YOU WANT TO MEET ME! (QQQ) DAMN IT. MEET ASAP HOR, I WANT TO SEE YOUR WHITE FACE. HEHEHE. ^^V

P/s: Sorry darlzxz, I'm born to be LL. Hahaha! But I know you like~ Hahahahha! Hor hor hor? (QQQ) And and and, I love you, cause right, everytime when I no mood, you'll still have your ways to make me laugh. GIVE U WHACK! LOL.

WALAO, NOW SO BORING. ): I THINK I GO SWEEP FLOOR. LOL.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JUST KIDDING! -.-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket
(Cannot see? Just click on the picture okay, dont kp!) ^^V

xoxo.