Wednesday, August 26, 2009

'No Such Thing'

I thought work's gonna be oh so boring without laptop's company. But, NO NO NO(slang), yesterday work's quite busy. So I think, if I bring laptop also no use. Whole day eat and drink the yakult/sandwich I brought to work. Hahahah! 2sets, I only eat one. Couldn't wait til work end, cause AwesomeBoyfriend's coming to pick me up again. (YAY YAY! ^^Y)

Movie-dating dating, watched THE PROPOSAL. Hen nice, go watch go watch! :DDD Dinner at BBQ CHICKEN Restaurant @ cine B1 before movie. Slack at some place after the movie then home sweet home! :DDD

Remember I said I only ate one set of the sandwich, the other one, I ate after the movie. LOL!! Okay bye. Very very mofo boring now! ):< The Proposal Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket

This is bad, real bad for my heart! LOL. PLAY UNTIL I CANNOT BREATHE! LOL.
Plus I eating my precious bread. I could have just throw up what I just eaten. LOL! Hmpf!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

xoxo