Monday, April 20, 2009

SAC, Sec 4/1 2006.

(Click on the picture for clearer view!)
I found that picture from my English Teacher's blog! Cool? She got blog eh! :D Okay, i miss my Secondary school life. ): All the fun and excitements and getting people and myself into trouble. especially the one i remembered clearly. Hahaha! The story goes like this...

Our class was having break from maths lessons..then a few of us went to the toilet? Then i think everyone came back alr except for this girl, RACHEL LEE. LOL!! So i decided to play a prank on her! :O I ran into the classroom shouting and asking someone to close the door and held it tight til that girl cant open it. Damn exciting! LOL! Then i think she went to complain to the teachers in RTC (responsible Thinking Classroom!) <--RETARDED NAME! Hahaha! *Its a place where students sit down in front of an empty whiteboard reflecting on their mistakes! -_- Kay, then i think everyone in my clique got into trouble just by doing that! Hahahahahahah!! Then comes the DM. Like a boomer but it's a black version. D: Asked us to write down on a piece of paper our parents number. Hahah! I think everyone anyhow just bomb a number. (Y) She even offered to bring us to the playground oppsite school since we love to play. HAHAHA! OH WHAT FUN! -.- And...WE AGREED TO THAT! LOL. ZOMG. -.- RETARDEDDDDDDD!! Hahahah!

THATS ABOUT IT!! I THINK IT'S DAMN FUNNY LAR, NB!! LOL.

P/s: When im with you, i'll make every second counts.

xoxo,
Priscilla!Y