Tuesday, March 31, 2009

my heart can't take it anymore .


boy can i be close to you
boy can i be that girl .
boy you are like a drug , u make my head spin like crazy

fuckkkkk i think right now my emotions are getting KRAZY!!!
ONE MIN I WAS LIKE LAUGHING N JOKING
and all the suddden i am like sad really sad . MOODY .
so now my emotions wan to control me la. wtf .
and what is the point of getting so upsets of stuff that haven happen yet , .
i noe i am dumb . i like to think of the negative stuff first b4 the postive stuff .
anyway my heart is like in deep shit now .
cos is in pain and i can't breathe(no i dun have any illness )
and the reason for it Is just that i am in love with this guy but he doesn't noe and is killing me inside cos i wanna let him noe so badly but like what i say before I AM SCARED TO DO IT!!
and you noe what i dun tok much with him , and i really donnoe what to tok to him abt .
i just want to get his ATTENTION!!!!
this feeling sucks. i just wanna be like able to tok to him ,joke with him and i want him to notice me .but i can't .
ARGHHHH! I HATE IT WHEN I LIKE SOMEONE SO MUCH I TEND TO GET SPEECHLESS ARD THEM. =(
i noe that ppl reading this blog will say JUST DO IT (like how nike do it , k lame-.-) cass , don need to scared .
BUT i tell u i will surely CHICKEN out .
oh maybe u can make me drunk then i go tell him la . ( ppl pls don't do this ah ,i am just jk)
SIGH OH SIGH. the feeling of liking someone , sometimes it can be really hurting .
EDIT:/
thanks Dion for telling me to be myself and i will overcome this DAMN fear of mine.LOVE LOVE .
bestie pls don do stupid stuff again , if u ever gng to do it again . i will be damn fcking angry ,
is not worth srsly . everytime i realise when somethings go bad 4 u , either u cut urself , if not u take panadol .
i dun want anything happen to u kay .
anyway
HAPPY.BIRTHDAY .MUMMY =)
ILOVEYOU=)
love,
sandY i like you cfsh,i love you cfsh