Tuesday, March 10, 2009

phooootooooshooot dayyyy

(hello mister can i play with you hide and seek )
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I CAN"T WAIT FOR TML CONCERTS , RJA HERE I COME .
aft concert gng to simpang with dion and dans to meet bestie P . hahaha she coming to meet me aft the concert lei . QQQ .
anyway today is like I CAN WAKE UP EARLY DAY FOR ME SIA . hahah i only slept for 4 hrs plus , dad woke me up , follow him to airport with mum, have MACS for breakes ,( happy like a small kid only ). aft that went home , i fall asleep ,ltr on bestie came help her take photos for her blogshop then ltr on we have our very own PHOTOSHOOOOOT . hahaha . cool only :). she only went home like at 9 . anyway . i noe u want to see the picsssssssssss . hahahaha . somebody SEXY only . QQQQQQQQQQ .
here it goes mooooooofoooooo.......















anyway i want to buy BANDAGE SKIRT SO BADLY . they seems so sexy to meee .anyway i am off to bed , so ciao ppl .

you give me this comfortable feelings when i first met you , but this feeling seems to be gone soon.YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

love,

sandY