Tuesday, March 17, 2009

FATE

"I love you to death
could you love me to death?
One more time to say I love you always
and keeping faith letting love find a way"
YYYYYYYYYYYYYY

i woke up like at 12pm today COS I GOT NIGHTMARE SCARY SCARY NIGTHMARE .
i dream abt GHOSTLY STUFF .HAHAHAHA i was scared to sleep in my room ( i noe is in the afternoon but i am scared kay , when u close ur eyes the image is still there )so i went outside to find my mum , ahahahahah and i can't even move my FINGERS then i went to the sofa there to sleep cos i was still tired ,
LAUGH , LAUGH ALL U WANT . I HATE NIGHTMARES KAY :( . ANYWAY SKIP THIS SKIP THIS .
haha , omg my dad and mum have alr booked an air tix to shanghai , they gng to leave me here in sg with MY BRO n GF, MY SIS and her HUSBAND , they flying off on june 8 to june 15 . and i guess NO MORE BANGKOK TRIP as they planned to go as a family :( . BOOHOOO , is been so long that i have gone on holiday with my whole family , cos normally i go holiday is with only my dad n mum n sis that all , walao i wan to go bk for shopping sia , so just hope my dad is available to go for holiday again ,.hahah .i hope my mum buy like alot alot of stuffs for me when she is a SHANGHAI , kay la i noe still long way to go . but i can't wait for them to fly off cossssssssssssssssssssss i can do wat ever i want . MUAHAHAHAHAH . wait wait i forgot i still go my bro , walao ehhhhh , he more strict then my dad n mum la . knn:( . hahahaha but who cares him . anyway i am off , gng to bed soon . toodles :) oh oh I FEEL LIKE EATING KINDERJOY SURPRISE :D AND KFC :)))
EDIT /
GOH BOONCHEW MY GOOD GOOD BEST FRIEND EVER THE ONE WHO BEAT MY ARM UNTIL NOW STILL PAIN, WHEN I MEET U UP U BETTER BUY FOR ME ALOT ALOT OF KINDERJOY AH . U BETTER DON FORGET !!!! :D :D
be safe
YYYYYYYYYYYY
sometimes i wonder whether u noe that i like you .maybe not


LOVE ,
SANDY
i will see you when i am back alrights , this sentence from you just make my day even though you might say this to alot of ppl , but is okay